Best WordPress Plugins list with the use. Before I go to the topic just read small info about WordPress. We all know that WordPress is one of the top content management systems. More than 65% website is created using WordPress. Because Wordpress gives a lot of functions to their user. In WordPress, you get thousands of free themes and besides this thousand’s of free plugin.
Best WordPress Plugins
I understand you facing some problem with your WordPress site or maybe confused which best WordPress plugins you should use in your site. Before I told that you get lot’s of free plugins to use in WordPress. But each plugins works are different. So you have to choose the right plugins for your site’s problems.
In this post, I try to solve your WordPress websites problems. Here you get details about 10 best WordPress plugins details and why you should use these plugins to your site.
1. Akismet Anti-Spam
Akismet is one of the best WordPress plugins which helps you to protect spam comment to your blog post or your website. The spam comment is a very big problem for every site. Just think when you open your WordPress dashboard and see more than 100 comments pending. You think it’s great my post like my user, therefore, they give comment. But when you check if you find more than 90 comments are fake.
That’s why you should use it to save your time. Because time is money. Akismet not only protects spam comment it also prevents your site from publishing malicious content.
Top Functions Of Akismet
- The plugins are totally free to use for everyone.
- It is very easy to use that means user-friendly.
- Automatically checks all comments and filters out the ones that look like spam.
- Each comment has a status history, so you can easily see which comments were caught or cleared by Akismet and which were spammed or unspammed by a moderator.
- URLs are shown in the comment body to reveal hidden or misleading links.
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user.
- A discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, saving you disk space and speeding up your site.
If you think these best WordPress plugins are useful for your site. Then you can directly download from Akismet page or may search on wp dashboard and install it. Read the top 10 WordPress features of creating a beautiful post.
2. Jetpack The Best WordPress Plugins
I think Jetpack is one of the best WordPress plugins still now. Three types of work you can do using Jetpack plugins. 1. For designing purpose. 2. Marketing purpose. 3. For security purpose. This plugin is also free to use for everyone. Now how can you use it for your designing purpose? Read how to do affordable SEO services for your website for the year 2019.
- It offers hundreds of professional themes for any kind of site
- Jetpack gives you Intuitive and powerful customization tools
- Unlimited and high-speed image and video content delivery network. Therefore load fast.
- Lazy image loading for a faster mobile experience
- You can integrate with the official WordPress mobile apps
- You can check your Site stats and analytics
- When you publish a new post or update a post it will automatically share it with social media. That means Automated social media posting and scheduling in advance
- It also gives you SEO tools for Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and WordPress.com
- Advertising program that includes the best of AdSense, Facebook, Ads, AOL, Amazon, Google AdX, and Yahoo
- You can also use it for your payment purpose by using Simple PayPal payment buttons
- It protects your site from Brute force attack protection, spam filtering.
- Jetpack inform you when your server down and approximate time of your server downtime.
- Daily real-time backup of your full site.
- Secure logins with optional two-factor authentication
- Malware scanning, code scanning, and automated threat resolution
Because of lot’s of feature jetpack is an essential best WordPress plugins for every site. What do you think about it? Write in the comment box below. If you want to download this plugin then go to the official page of Jetpack.
3. Google Analytics Dashboard
Google analytics is one of my favorite best WordPress plugins because of its usability. This Analytics plugin is best WordPress plugins which enables you to track your site using the latest Google Analytics tracking code and besides this allows you to view key Google Analytics stats in your WordPress install. Reda 31 important tips to build your first website.
In addition to a set of general Google Analytics stats, in-depth Page reports and in-depth Post reports allow further segmentation of your analytics data, providing performance details for each post or page from your website. This analytics plugins tracking code is fully customizable through options and hooks, allowing advanced data collection like custom dimensions and events. Read 6 easy steps to install WordPress themes check it out if you don’t know.
Google Analytics Features
- You can check the real-time number of visitors to your website.
- Real-time acquisition channels
- Real-time traffic sources details
- Check Sessions, organic searches, page views, bounce rate analytics stats
- View Locations, pages, referrers, keywords, 404 errors analytics stats
- Traffic channels, social networks, traffic mediums, search engines analytics stats
- Device categories, browsers, operating systems, screen resolutions, mobile brands analytics stats.
And more features also available. You can check the full details Google analytics dashboard official page.
4. Yoast SEO Plugins
If you facing some problem with your website SEO then it is the best WordPress plugins for you. After installing this plugin, you no need to think about your site SEO. Just follow the step when you are going to write a new article. This plugin helps you to give title tag, meta descriptions, focus keyword, link to your old article and more. (Take a look at how to customize your WordPress website to create unique site ). Just take a look of this plugin features
- Yoast gives you the most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality at the push of a button of your site.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs.
- You can set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content. Never have to worry about Google penalties again.
- You can set title and meta description for your post or page for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- It gives you invaluable tools to write SEO-friendly texts.
- The snippet preview shows you how your post or page will look in the search results – even on mobile. Yoast SEO Premium even has social media previews!
- Yoast SEO tunes the engine of your site so you can work on creating great content.
- You can check how your site performs in the search engines and fix crawl errors.
You can check Yoast SEO official page and directly download the plugin from Yoast SEO Plugin Official Page.
5. Google XML Sitemaps
Google XML sitemap is one of the useful best WordPress plugins for every website. You can use this plugin to greatly improve SEO to create special XML sitemaps which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your site. Read how to boost your website for Google SEO services.
If you use these best WordPress plugins for generating your sitemap then it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. This plugin has one more functions by which it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content. You can directly download google XML sitemaps from google XML sitemaps official page.
6. W3 Total Cache
We all know that cache is an important factor of every website. If your website has a caching system then your website load fast. This Caching plugin improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing download times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration. Take a look of key features
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private/dedicated servers, and dedicated servers/clusters.
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
There are lots of features also available. I just mention a few features of w3 Total Cache. you can download W3 Total cache from WordPress official page.
Sumo is a best WordPress plugins of social share besides this it also helps you to gain subscribers. This plugin has a lot of features. Such as social share, grow an email list, website monetization, and more. Sumo is very useful for every type of businesses — small and large — in growing their email lists, customer base, and revenue online. Take a look what Sumo can do for you
- Sumo can reduce cart abandonment with exit-intent popups on your cart and checkout pages
- You can grow your email list with timed popups across your site
- Increase your average order value with smart bars that incentivize your visitors to buy more
- By using this plugin you can create discount codes you can use to get more customers to buy
- Check the ROI from every email subscriber and sale you make
There are more features available on Sumo. You can directly check it at Sumo official WordPress site.
8. WP Super Cache
Wp super cache is also a best WordPress plugins of caching system. I already told that cache is an important function of every dynamic website. If your site does not use any caching plugins or any code then your site may slow down. When your site getting slow then your site ranking may down. So you should use a caching plugin to decrease your site load time. So, you may use any one either wp super cache or w3 total cache. Both plugins are very good. If you don’t know how to select the best WordPress themes for your website then read this guide once.
These best WordPress plugins generate a static HTML file from your dynamic WordPress blog. When an HTML file is generated then your web server will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.99% of your visitors will be served static HTML files. Here is an interesting thing one cached file can be served thousands of times. On the other hand, Other visitors will be served custom cached files tailored to their visit.
3 Ways to serve Cached files
1. First one is the Expert Method: This process is called Apache mod_rewrite. That means The fastest method is by using Apache mod_rewriteto serve “super cached” static HTML files. This completely bypasses PHP and is extremely quick.
2. The second one is the Simple Method: In this process, Supercached static files can be served by PHP and this is the recommended way of using the plugin. The plugin will serve a “super cached” file if it exists and it’s almost as fast as the mod_rewrite method.
3. The Third One Is WP-Cache Caching Method: This is mainly used to cache pages for known users, URLs with parameters and feeds. Known users are logged in users, visitors who leave comments or those who should be shown custom per-user data. Though It’s the most flexible caching method it is slightly slower.
Check it out the details of this plugins or directly download the plugins here.
9. Contact Form 7
The contact form is an essential part of every website. Because to communicate with your user or for user help you need a contact us page. A contact form can help you to build a good contact us page. So if you want to create a contact us page then this plugins is best WordPress plugins. Besides this, you can also create some other form for your website according to your need. This plugin is totally free to use for everyone and it is very easy to use. You don’t need to know to code. Read why most of the E-commerce website designed by WordPress.
By using Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on. Directly download the Contact form 7 on the official page.
10. Limit Login Attempts
Limit login may help your website from a brute force attack. The main features of this best WordPress plugins are it blocked the user for sometimes when you enter wrong username or password for three times. By default, WordPress allows unlimited login attempts either through the login page or by sending special cookies. This allows passwords (or hashes) to be brute-force cracked with relative ease. Read how to start a personal blog with free themes.
Limit Login Attempts blocks an Internet address from making further attempts after a specified limit on retries is reached, making a brute-force attack difficult or impossible.
Advantages of Use Limit Login Attempts
- Fully customizable login attempts. You can set the maximum login. Limit the number of retry attempts when logging in (for each IP).
- Limit the number of attempts to log in using auth cookies in the same way.
- Informs user about remaining retries or lockout time on the login page.
- Optional logging, optional email notification.
- Handles server behind a reverse proxy.
- It is possible to whitelist IPs using a filter. But you probably shouldn’t.
Check the Plugin page or download the plugin here.
11. Really Simple SSL
We all know about SSL. Actually, SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. SSL certificate is very important for every website. This is important because the information you send on the Internet is passed from computer to computer to get to the destination server. Any computer in between you and the server can see your credit card numbers, usernames and passwords, and other sensitive information if it is not encrypted with an SSL certificate. That’s why you need an SSL certificate. Want to know how to start a blog and earn money from it. See this complete guide here.
Best WordPress plugins for SSL. Don’t worry about the costing. It is totally free to use. If your domain or host provider gives you an SSL encryption. Then it’s fine. If your site does not have an SSL then just you need to install it. It will automatically give you SSL encryptions.
What The Plugins Actually Do
- The plugin handles most issues that WordPress has with SSL, like when you’re behind a reverse proxy/load balancer, or when no headers are passed which WordPress can use to detect SSL.
- All incoming requests are redirected to https. Default with an internal WordPress redirect, but you can also enable a .htaccess redirect.
- The site URL and home URL are changed to https.
- Your insecure content is fixed by replacing all HTTP:// URLs with https://, except hyperlinks to other domains. Dynamically, so no database changes are made (except for the site URL and home URL).
Download the Really Simple SSL plugins For your website.
12. Smush Image Compression
Actually, if you use some heavy image on your post or page then it will increase your website load time. So you have to use the minified image on your website. This is the best WordPress plugins for image compression. This plugin helps you to resize an image, optimize an image and more. It is super easy to use – no confusing compression software settings! Smush images in your library one at a time or bulk smush up to 50 images at a time. Plus, configure auto-smush to asynchronously scale and compress some or all of your images as they are being uploaded – it’s incredibly fast. Read top 9 best free WordPress themes for your website.
Here are Features details
- It can optimize your website images using advanced lossless compression techniques.
- You can set maximum width and height and large images will automatically scale before being added to your media library.
- This plugins Process JPEG, GIF, and PNG image files.
- Besides this, it can optimize any image in any directory.
- You can asynchronously do auto-smush for your attachments for super fast compression on upload.
- Or you can manually smush your attachments individually in the media library, or in bulk 50 attachments at a time.
- It can be smush all standard web-sized images 1MB or smaller.
- Smush images with no slowdown using WPMU DEV’s fast, reliable Smush API.
- Global and individual settings for Multisite.
- View advanced compression stats per-attachment and library totals.
Download or view these plugins directly from the WordPress official pages.
13. Wordfence Security
It is also a very best WordPress plugins for WordPress Security. These plugins offer endpoint Firewall protections and malware scanner. The plugin checks your website core file such as themes file, plugins file, uploaded thing, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections. It checks and compares your core files, themes, and plugins with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes to you. Read why your website security is so important?
Not only it can scan but also it can repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version. This plugin can delete any files that don’t belong easily within the Wordfence interface. It also checks your site for known security vulnerabilities and alerts you to any issues. One of the best features is it alerts you to potential security issues when a plugin has been closed or abandoned. You can check your content safety by scanning file contents, posts, and comments for dangerous URLs and suspicious content.
IF you want to save your site from malware or virus or any unwanted attack then you should use the Wordefense Security for your website. It is totally free and easy to use for everyone, Check the full plugins page here.
Updraft plus is very best WordPress plugins for backup your site. Because you need to back up your site at least once a week. Suppose you think you create a website and work on it for more than 6 months. At that time you see that your site DA and PA gradually increase and besides this, your Alexa rank also increases. Suppose you don’t set your site back up. At that time if your site attack by a hacker or some unwanted virus. Then you see that your public HTML file is totally empty. Maybe it happens. Read the best SEO tools for everyone to improve site ranking.
So you should take care of your website back up. Because WordPress like any CMS can be vulnerable to things such as server crashes, hacking, security flaws, bad plugin or theme updates and insecure web hosts. If anything happened to your website, it would cost you dearly in time, money and reputation.
If something happens to your site then you stand in out. Take a look
What can you do with Updraft Plus
- You can take a backup of your site anywhere. Backup into the cloud directly to Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and more options available.
- Restores, as well as backing up
- Backs up to more cloud options than any others
- Allows you to set up automatic backup schedules, for the ultimate in convenience
So, if you want to keep safe your website. Then take a look full details or install it on your website.
15. MailChimp for WordPress
MailChimp the name is already related to email service. It is also an every best WordPress plugins to collect user email address. You think that why I am telling you to collect email. Because when you collect email of these targeted users then you can use these email address for your marketing purpose. Or you can serve them some product which is related to your site. Then you can make some good sell. That’s why you must collect your visitor’s email address. Want to make more money on the internet. Then read 37+ money making tips details here
These plugins will help you to collect and store the email address. Besides this, you can send them a periodic email to promote your product. One great feature of the plugins is you can create a beautiful template for the email which is catchy or looks very attractive. So take a look of MailChimp details.
16. Wp Optimize
Sometimes you have seen that your website take some extra time to load. Because sometimes your server gathers some unwanted data. You think what is unwanted data? Unwanted data means trashed/unapproved/spam comments, stale data, pingbacks, trackbacks and expired transient options and more things. That’s why your server response time to increase. At that time your site getting slow.
So in these case, this is best WordPress plugins to reduce your server response time by taking some simple things. Such as
- Wp Optimize removes all unnecessary data for example trashed/unapproved/spam comments, stale data plus pingbacks, trackbacks and expired transient options.
- This plugins Compact/de-fragment MySQL tables with a button-press
- You get full control of which optimizations you wish to carry out
- This plugin can Carry out automatic weekly (or otherwise) clean-ups
- Retains a set number of weeks’ data during clean-ups
- Performs optimizations without the need for running manual queries.
I just told the major functions here. You can also get lots of functions. So take a look of the plugins page.
It is a WordPress security plugin. This is best WordPress plugins which fight against brute force attack by blocking login for the IP after it reaches maximum retries allowed. One more option is you can blacklist or whitelist IPs for login using Loginizer. You can also use various other features like Two Factor Auth, reCAPTCHA, PasswordLess Login, etc to improve the security of your website. That’s why this plugin is very good to use for everyone. Read the 3 quick successful tips for your small business.
Some Good Features In Loginizer
- It’s automatically Blocks IP after maximum retries allowed.
- The plugin will automatically be extended Lockout after maximum lockouts allowed.
- Loginizer sends an Email notification to admin after max lockouts.
- You can Blacklist IP/IP range.
- Add Whitelist IP/IP range.
- Check logs of failed attempts daily.
- Create IP ranges according to your needs.
- Delete IP ranges which you want.
- Licensed under GNU GPL version 3
- It is Safe & Secure
Check the full advantages of Loginizer to the official WordPress page. Check it out or download here.
In this post, I just write here the best WordPress plugins details. Because many people getting confused which plugin should be used for their website. So, here I mention 17 best WordPress plugins and their details uses. So that you can choose the right plugins for your website. Most of the plugins are free to use. You can choose free version besides paid version. If you are in starter position then you should free version. In premium version, you get some extra features that will help you more. But the free version is not bad, you can try. I also install these free version best WordPress plugins on my site.
I just one thing ask you that which plugin is best according to you? Also, write why the plugin is favorite to you? Write in the comment box below.